Tuesday, February 14, 2017

locks of love

Once, I kept my healthy hair to my waist. I didn't know abt this donation, and the hairdresser didn't also. After I cut it, people asked me. So sayang. I had such luscious jet black hair.
I wrote in my latest book, and about a woman with cancer and donated her hair. The Playgroup Club.
Guidelines For Acceptable Donations. http://www.locksoflove.org/get-involved/
Hair that is colored or permed is acceptable.
10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
Hair cut years ago is usable if it has been stored in a ponytail or braid.
Hair that has been bleached (usually this refers to highlighted hair) is not usable. If unsure, ask your stylist. We are not able to accept bleached hair due to a chemical reaction that occurs during the manufacturing process. **If the hair was bleached years ago and has completely grown out it is fine to donate.

No comments: