Thursday, October 2, 2014

FSO: Auckland University.




The Old Arts Building, an icon. I had my Economics papers here. It was freezing here.






Choral Hall, I had my business and management studies here.



 


 Engineering school of Auckland University where the water engineer spent 10 years of his life there as a student, and a further many years as a staff.


Photo: It is a privilege to have the library of my Alma Mata circulate all my four books. This is the library of Auckland University when we visited in 2000.


I am very privileged that my alma mata's library is circulating all my 4 books.

My second daughter did her LLB in the university. 

University of Auckland
Te Whare Wānanga o Tāmaki Makaurau
University of Auckland Coat of Arms.png
Coat of arms of the University of Auckland
Motto Latin: Ingenio et labore
Motto in English By natural ability and hard work
Established 1883











Website www.auckland.ac.nz
The University of Auckland logo

The clock tower building (Old Arts Building) on the City campus. The building is protected as a 'Category I' historic place, and was finished in 1926. It is considered an Auckland landmark and icon of the university.[2]

The University of Auckland (Māori: Te Whare Wānanga o Tāmaki Makaurau) is a university located in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the largest and leading university in the country, and was ranked 82nd worldwide in the 2011 QS World University Rankings.[3] Established in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the university is made up of eight faculties over six campuses, and has more than 40,000 students.[4]


Show us your town, city or village from a personal side. What is the most connected to you? What reminds you of your past?

http://mytownshootout.blogspot.co.nz/

 

No comments: