Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FRI SHOOTOUT; A PHOTO THAT TELLS A STORY

Hi Dawn,

In New Zealand, I often use a picture and get my kids to tell a story. Do you like me to just post the photo and leave out the commentary?
I shall do just this, and perhaps post the commentary next week,

a clue, this is my most passionate photo for my Save the world theme, and taken in a hot tropical island.

June 30: A Photo that Tells a Story A picture speaks 1000 words. Take a photo that tells the story within itself. Topic was inspired by this photo by Dawn Treader
Friday My Town Shoot Out :

link to Mr Linky at the Friday shoot out link below.

7 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Save fuel energy, burn calories! Reminds me of "Take public transport" day.

Barb said...

Oh, that's funny. They couldn't all fit in so one had to ride a bike?

Jama said...

At East Coast Park, by the beach we have those....wait a minute, this is taken there , right?

Suburban Girl said...

It looks like a fun story.

Kim, USA said...

We have those in the Philippines too. I kind of like it but it is hard for the driver if it is too hot. So I give extra money. ^_^ Thanks for the visit.

Kim,USA

Bagman and Butler said...

Good story. I imagine the person on the bike has just pulled up to flirt with someine in the taxi.

Unknown said...

Almost missed your for spotlight Monday. Almost missed spotlight Monday. I love that photo.
QMM