Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sunday Stills: favorite photo from 2011



Twenty minutes walk from my house, close to the Western Springs Stadium, Auckland Zoo and the Western Springs Park is MOTAT. The museum has large collections of civilian and military aircraft and other land transport vehicles. An ongoing programme is in place to restore and conserve items in the collections. This work is largely managed by volunteers many of whom have been associated with MOTAT for upwards of four decades.

This is my favourite photo, it is not cropped. It shows the plane in the middle, lots of sky, and the plants around, I think it ia a balanced photo.

I do not take "people" photo. I have seen mistakes by others making their subjects very short. For 2012, I like to learn from other bloggers to take good photos.





Post your favorite photo from 2011 and your photographic hopes for 2012.

http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Kim, USA said...

It is balanced and I love the background too. Happy Monday!

Museum

Marja said...

Good shot. We have a museum like that closeby as well. Happy New year to you!