Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday stills: Macro






http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/

Sunday Stills, the next challenge: Macro Pics or Extreme Closeups
Posted in Sunday Stills, Sunday Stills Challenge of the Week with tags photo challenge, Sunday Stills on August 7, 2011 by Ed

I used Closeups for the folks who don’t have macro lenses, so just get as close as you can to the subject as you can and then do some creative cropping. Most point and shoot cameras have a macro setting and will let you get real close, a good rule of thumb is one arms length away. So lets have some fun..:-)

Ed,

I don't do much Macro except for flowers which I have over at my other site: Every Saturday, I post macro flowers.

http://annsnowchin.blogspot.com/2011/08/macro-flowers.html

So here I try my best.

7 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Good day. I am Methodist old boy from Sibu

Maude Lynn said...

That first shot is really neat!

Marja said...

Nice I love the first one is it a palm tree?

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

The first one is some sort of a palm.

Gattina said...

They all came out very nice ! I have seen on TV that is is unusually cold in your country. Here it's cold too 18° in August ! and it rains ! Should be at least 28 and sunshine !

Ensurai said...

Very interesting macro shots!! I am usually not good in choosing the objects....and you have made yours artistic.

wenn said...

nice macro shots!