Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday stills: Tree




http://sundaystills.wordpress.com/


Sunday Stills, the next Challenge: Potluck
Posted in Sunday Stills on May 29, 2011 by Ed

Its a photography free for all this week, what ever you want to do just no archives. I’ll be busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest this week trying to get some miles in, have a great week and thanks for participating in Sunday Stills..:-))

Hi Ed,
I could come over and give you a hand, but I could not hear your SOS. Yesterday, we had a communications outage. The land line phone was down, and the internet was down. That was serious. It means no blogging or commenting fellow bloggers.

But something doesn't stop growing, unless someone stops them. They are trees. Two weeks ago, my friend Ngarimu invited me to join him in a tree planting exercise. I couldn't go, I had another function to go to.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Pretty trees!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Looks like some kind of brown pine cones or something growing on the tree.

Anonymous said...

nice photos ann